Dr. Aram V. Manoukian – Gastroenterology Specialist in NJ
Dr. Manoukian’s Education
At Digestive Healthcare Center, we are very proud to welcome Dr. Aram V. Manoukian as our new board-certified Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Specialist. He earned his B.S. (Bachelor of Science) Degree in Biology from the renowned St. John’s University in Jamaica, NY from 1973-1977.
After receiving his B.S. Degree in Biology, Dr. Manoukian continued with his academic career and achieved his M.S. (Masters of Science) Degree in Biology from St. John’s University from 1977-1979. The exclusive program provides thorough studies in biology, with a concentration on cell and molecular biology. He also had the opportunity to take part in research in many areas of biology, such as cancer biology, neuroscience, epigenetics, evolutionary and developmental biology, plant and environmental sciences, and more.
After completing his M.S. Degree in Biology, Dr. Manoukian expanded his education and training by attending SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. He graduated and received his Doctorate Degree in Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 1984. Dr. Manoukian specializes in treating digestive tract and liver disorders, which entails the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon.
Award-Winning Gastroenterology Care in NJ from Dr. Manoukian
Dr. Aram V. Manoukian has been the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including:
- The Best Doctors in America 2007-2008, Gastroenterology
- Alpha Omega Society Honor Medical Society
- Inducted as Faculty Member by AOA Class of 2000
- The Best Doctors in America 2000, Gastroenterology
- “Top Docs: New Jersey Physicians Name the Doctors They’d Go To,” New Jersey Monthly, 1998
- The Best Doctors in America, Gastroenterology/Hepatology Section, 1998-1999
- The Best Doctors in America, Northeast Region Gastroenterology/Hepatology Section, 1996-1997
- American Medical Women’s Association: Gender Equity Award, 1997
Dr. Manoukian’s Certifications, Publications, & Organizations
From Manoukian’s extensive education and training, he has obtained notable certifications:
- Diplomate in Gastroenterology
- Diplomate in Internal Medicine
Along with his impressive certifications, he also is a member of professional organizations such as The American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Gastroenterological Association. Dr. Manoukian has also been published, including Digestive Disease Week: American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
Dr. Manoukian’s Gastroenterology Specialties
- Breath Tests
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Infusion Therapy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Therapeutic ERCP
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
Make An Appointment with Dr. Manoukian for Gastroenterology Care in NJ
Those seeking comprehensive gastroenterology care are encouraged to make an appointment with Dr. Manoukian at one of our three conveniently-located office locations in NJ. Contact us today to learn more about our physicians and services!