Aram V. Manoukian’s Education
Aram V. Manoukian is our new board-certified Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine Specialist at Digestive Healthcare Center. He earned his B.S. (Bachelor of Science) Degree in Biology from the renowned St. John’s University in Jamaica, NY from 1973-1977.
After Manoukian’s B.S. Degree in Biology, he continued with his academic career and achieved his M.S. (Masters of Science) Degree in Biology from St. John’s University from 1977-1979. The exclusive program provides thorough studies in biology, with a concentration on cell and molecular biology. Also, Manoukian had the opportunity to take part in research in many areas of biology, such as cancer biology, neuroscience, epigenetics, evolutionary and developmental biology, plant and environmental sciences, and more.
After completing his M.S. Degree in Biology, Manoukian expanded his education and training by attending SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. He graduated and received his Doctorate Degree in Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 1984. Dr. Manoukian specializes in treating digestive tract and liver disorders, which entails the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon.
Aram V. Manoukian’s Honors & Awards
Dr. Aram V. Manoukian has been the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including:
- The Best Doctors in America 2007-2008, Gastroenterology
- Alpha Omega Society Honor Medical Society
- Inducted as Faculty Member by AOA Class of 2000
- The Best Doctors in America 2000, Gastroenterology
- “Top Docs: New Jersey Physicians Name the Doctors They’d Go To”, New Jersey Monthly, 1998
- The Best Doctors in America, Gastroenterology/Hepatology Section, 1998-1999
- The Best Doctors in America, Northeast Region Gastroenterology/Hepatology Section, 1996-1997
- American Medical Women’s Association: Gender Equity Award, 1997
Aram V. Manoukian’s Certifications, Publications, & Organizations
From Manoukian’s extensive education and training, he has obtained notable certifications:
- Diplomate in Gastroenterology
- Diplomate in Internal Medicine
Along with his impressive certifications, he also is a member of professional organizations such as, The American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Gastroenterological Association. Manoukian has also been published, including Digestive Disease Week: American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
Aram V. Manoukian, M.D., M.S. at Digestive Healthcare Center
At Digestive Healthcare Center, we are very proud to welcome Aram V. Manoukian, M.D., M.S. If you would like to learn more about our physicians and services – please contact us today or make an appointment.