Dr. Gary F. Ciambotti – Gastroenterologist in NJ
Dr. Gary F. Ciambotti has over 25 years of experience in healthcare and is double board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
He completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at the Medical College of Pennsylvania-Allegheny General Hospital and was the chief medical resident in internal medicine at St. Francis Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA. He earned his doctorate in medicine from The American University of the Caribbean in Saint Martin. Dr. Ciambotti completed his undergraduate work at the University of Pittsburgh earning a Bachelor of Science in biology. Dr. Ciambotti is a professional member of many prestigious organizations, including:
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Somerset County Medical Society
- The Medical Society of New Jersey
Award-Winning Gastroenterology Care in NJ
Dr. Ciambotti has been named a winner of the Patients’ Choice Award and is the recipient of the On-Time Doctors’ Award.
His hospital affiliations include Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset in Somerville, NJ and the North Hills Passavant Hospital/University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Ciambotti’s Gastroenterology Specialties
- Bravo pH Monitor
- Breath Tests
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoidal Banding
- Infusion Therapy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Therapeutic ERCP
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)