Diet Information Forms
The biopsy is the piece of tissue that was removed during your procedure. That tissue is examined under a microscope by a special doctor called a pathologist. The pathologist will then determine if the tissue that was removed during the procedure is normal or abnormal.
D.O. and M.D. – What’s the difference?
- Colorectal Cancer Network: www.colorectal-cancer.net
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America: www.ccfa.org
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Association: www.ibsassociation.org
- National Institure of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Disease: www.niddk.nih.gov
- American Gastoenterological Association (AGA): www.gastro.org
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG): www.acg.gi.org
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE): www.asge.org
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD): www.aasld.org